Contact Us - How to find Master Gardener Help
How to Get Help from a Trained Master Gardener from the UCCE Alameda/Master Gardener Program
Hotline 510-670-5645 Answered on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 10am-1pm, please leave a message.
Help Desk E-Mail email@example.com
Complete Help Desk Online Form
224 West Winton Avenue, Room 134
Hayward, CA 94544
- Alameda Farmer's Market, Corner of Haight & Webster- 1st & 3rd Saturdays, April - September from 9am-Noon
- Berkeley Farmer's Market, 1931 Center Street - Saturdays, May-September from 10am-2pm.
- Fremont Farmer's Market, 4080 Bay Street - 2nd Sunday, April through September
- Grand Lake Farmers Market, Corner of Grand Ave & Lake Park Ave - 2nd & 4th Saturdays, 4/11 through 9/12 from 9am-1pm.
- Livermore Farmer's Market, 2155 3rd Street between J & K - 1st & 3rd Thursdays, beginning in May from 4pm-8pm.
- Pleasanton Farmer's Market, Main & W. Angela - Saturdays (except 2nd Saturday of the month), March-September from 9am-1pm.
- San Leandro (Bayfair) Farmer's Market, Bayfair Center 15555 E 14th - 1st & 3rd Saturdays, May-September from 8:30am-12:30pm.
- Temescal Farmer's Market, 5300 Claremont, DMV Parking Lot - Sundays, April-October from 9 am-1pm
Visit a demonstration garden
- * Lake Merritt Trials Garden, in the garden center behind 666 Bellvue Ave, Oakland: every Wednesday, 11AM-1PM all year, and 2nd and 4th Saturdays, 11AM-1PM from April through September.
- * Livermore Demonstration Garden, 3575 Greenville Rd, Livermore, 2nd Saturdays, 9AM-12PM.
- * Quarry Lakes Demonstration Garden, 2100 Isherwood Way Fremont, CA 94536, 1st Saturday and 3rd Tuesday, 9AM-12PM.
- *Albany Demonstration Garden, 900 Buchanan Street, Albany, CA 94706, 3rd Saturday 11AM-12PM
- Alameda County Fair
- Earth Day festivals
- Special community events
- and more - keep an eye on our website for details of upcoming activities!
California Garden Web
The University of California Statewide Master Gardener Program has launched a new Web site to serve as an information portal for California gardeners. The UC Statewide Master Gardener Program staff designed the Web site to organize and extend UC's vast store of research-based information about gardening, landscapes and lawns to the public.