Contact Us - How to find Master Gardener Help
How to Get Help from a Trained Master Gardener from the UCCE Alameda/Master Gardener Program
Hotline 510-670-5645 Answered on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 10am-1pm, please leave a message.
Help Desk E-Mail email@example.com
Complete Help Desk Online Form
224 West Winton Avenue, Room 134
Hayward, CA 94544
- Berkeley Farmers Market - Saturdays, May-September from 10am-2pm.
- Grand Lake Farmers Market - 2nd & 4th Saturdays, 4/11 through 9/12 from 9am-1pm.
- Livermore Farmers Market - 1st & 3rd Thursdays, beginning in May from 4pm-8pm.
- Pleasanton Farmers Market - Saturdays (except 2nd Saturday of the month), March 2nd-September 28th from 9am-1pm. On Angela between Main and First Streets Off street parking available off each side street on both sides of Angela.
- San Leandro (Bayfair) Farmers Market - 1st & 3rd Saturdays, May-September from 8:30am-12:30pm.
Visit a demonstration garden
- * Lake Merritt Trials Garden, in the garden center behind 666 Bellvue Ave, Oakland: every Wednesday, 11AM-1PM all year, and 2nd and 4th Saturdays, 11AM-1PM from April through September.
- * Livermore Demonstration Garden, 3575 Greenville Rd, Livermore, 2nd Saturdays, 9AM-12PM.
- * Quarry Lakes Demonstration Garden, 2100 Isherwood Way Fremont, CA 94536, 1st Saturday and 3rd Tuesday, 9AM-12PM.
- *Albany Demonstration Garden, 900 Buchanan Street, Albany, CA 94706, 3rd Saturday 11AM-12PM
- * Alameda County Fair
- * Earth Day festivals
- * and more - keep an eye on our website for details of upcoming activities!
California Garden Web
The University of California Statewide Master Gardener Program has launched a new Web site to serve as an information portal for California gardeners. The UC Statewide Master Gardener Program staff designed the Web site to organize and extend UC's vast store of research-based information about gardening, landscapes and lawns to the public.