- Contact Us - How to find Master Gardener Help
- Who Are Master Gardeners and What Do They Do?
- Want to be an Alameda County Master Gardener?
- Your Alameda County Garden, Month-by-Month
- Outstanding Plants for Alameda County
- Demonstration Gardens
- Growing Your Own Food
- Plant Pests and Diseases
- Home Agriculture News and Updates
- Master Gardeners In The News-Articles By Master Gardeners
- Alameda County School and Community Gardening
- Collaborators and Community Resources
- Media Information
- Master Gardener Login
Dawn Kooyumjian - Program Coordinator
Rob Bennaton - County Director, UCCE Alameda
Program Contact Information:
Hotline 510-670-5645 Answered on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10am-1pm, please leave a message.
Help Desk E-Mail email@example.com