Hero Image

Contact Us - How to find Master Gardener Help

How to Get Help from a Trained Master Gardener from Alameda County

Master Gardeners Volunteering

  1. Click here:  ASK THE HELP DESK! (a form will pop up to walk you through the process)
  2. Email us at acmg@ucanr.edu Please tell us:
    • Your name, phone number, and city
    • Problem description - if applicable: name of the plant, when the problem began, history of watering, fertilizing, pruning, pesticides, etc.
    • Photographs of the problem, if possible

Write Us (slowest response):

224 West Winton Avenue, Room 134
Hayward, CA 94544

Request a speaker for your event


At this time, we are unable to provide speakers for private events.  We welcome your group to join any of our public events or workdays listed on our calendar.

Request a Master Gardener Staffed information table.

Are you interested in having an Alameda County Master Gardener at your next tabling event? If so, please click here to fill out our request form. We appreciate your interest in our program and look forward to partnering with you.

Visit us at a local Farmer's Market

Visit a demonstration garden


California Garden Web - Statewide Resources

The University of California Statewide Master Gardener Program created a web site to serve as an information portal for California gardeners. The UC Statewide Master Gardener Program staff designed the Web site to organize and extend UC's vast store of research-based information about gardening, landscapes and lawns to the public. 

 Visit the California Garden Web at http://cagardenweb.ucdavis.edu.