Seeking Volunteers - Master Gardener Training Classes Start in Fall 2017
Our new class for Master Gardeners will be starting in the fall of 2017, please sign up to be invited to an upcoming orientation in your area to learn more about the training and the program this summer.
Your Alameda County Garden, Month-by-Month
Monthly Tips from Master Gardeners on gardening tasks you can do each month to make your garden healthy, beautiful and productive.
Advice to grow by. Just ask us!
- Click here: ASK THE HELP DESK! (a form will pop up to walk you through the process)
- Email us at email@example.com Please tell us:
- Your name, phone number and city
- Problem description - if applicable: name of plant, when the problem began, history of watering, fertilizing, pruning, pesticides, etc.
- Photographs of the problem, if possible
Master Gardeners have Demonstration Gardens in Albany, Oakland, Livermore and Fremont that you can visit. You can see drought tolerant landscaping and vegetable gardening methods and techniques demonstrated at our gardens, attend workshops and talks held year round, and meet Master Gardeners who can help answer your gardening questions.