Contact Us - How to find Master Gardener Help
Address, phone number and e-mail address of the Master Gardener Program, as well as places to find Master Gardeners in the community and get your questions answered in person
Advice to grow by. Just ask us!
- Click here: ASK THE HELP DESK! (a form will pop up to walk you through the process)
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us:
- Your name, phone number and city
- Problem description - if applicable: name of plant, when the problem began, history of watering, fertilizing, pruning, pesticides, etc.
- Photographs of the problem, if possible
Who Are Master Gardeners and What Do They Do?
Who are the Alameda County Master Gardeners? What do they do for the Community?
Master Gardeners have Demonstration Gardens in Albany, Oakland, Livermore and Fremont that you can visit. You can see drought tolerant landscaping and vegetable gardening methods and techniques demonstrated at our gardens, attend workshops and talks held year round, and meet Master Gardeners who can help answer your gardening questions.
Growing Your Own Food
It is fun and healthy to grow your own food. Learn how to grow fruits and vegetables efficiently and successfully from preparation to harvest.
Your Alameda County Garden, Month-by-Month
Tips from Master Gardeners on gardening tasks you can do each month to make your garden healthy, beautiful and productive.
Outstanding Plants for Alameda County
Master Gardeners have put together a list of plants or groups of plants that are beautiful, easy to grow, drought tolerant and provide food and shelter for wildlife.
What's Happening In Alameda County?