School Garden Problem Solving
IPM, Plant Disease, and Help
This page will discuss problem solving in the School Garden, from pests and plant diseases to barriers in funding and volunteers. If you do not find what you're looking for here, please email the Alameda County Master Gardener Help Desk at email@example.com or by submitting this form:ASK THE HELP DESK!
Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
Integrated pest management, or IPM, is a process you can use to solve pest problems while minimizing risks to people and the environment. IPM can be used to manage all kinds of pests anywhere–in urban, agricultural, and wildland or natural areas.
- University of California Statewide IPM
- Pest Notes Library
- School and Childcare Regulations
- Online Training through UCANR
Diagnosing Plant Disease
- University of California Statewide Plant Disease List
- UCANR Interactive Plant Diagnostic Tool
- Weed Gallery