Contact Us - How to find Master Gardener Help
How to Get Help from a Trained Master Gardener from the
UCCE Alameda/Master Gardener Program:
|Call Or Email The Help Desk||Write Us at the Master Gardener Office|
|Find a Master Gardener in Your Community||Call or Email the Program Coordinator|
Hotline 510-639-1371 Answered on Mondays and Thursdays, please leave a message.
Help Desk E-Mail email@example.com
1131 Harbor Bay Parkway, Suite 131
Alameda, CA 94502
Sue Lesica, Program Coordinator
MG's can be found at several of the area Farmers Markets during the spring and summer:
- Berkeley Farmers Market - Saturdays, May-September from 10am-2pm.
- Grand Lake Farmers Market - 2nd & 4th Saturdays, beginning in late May from 9am-1pm.
- Livermore Farmers Market - 1st & 3rd Thursdays, beginning in May from 4pm-8pm.
- Pleasanton Farmers Market - Saturdays (except 2nd Saturday of the month), March 2nd-September 28th from 9am-1pm. On Angela between Main and First Streets Off street parking available off each side street on both sides of Angela.
- San Leandro (Bayfair) Farmers Market - 1st & 3rd Saturdays, May-September from 8:30am-12:30pm.
MG’s are available on an ongoing basis at the following demonstration gardens
* Lake Merritt Trials Garden, in the garden center behind 666 Bellvue Ave, Oakland: every Wednesday, 11AM-1PM all year, and 2nd and 4th Saturdays, 11AM-1PM from April through October.
* Livermore Demonstration Garden, 3575 Greenville Rd, Livermore, 2nd Saturdays, 9AM-12PM.
* Quarry Lakes Demonstration Garden, 2100 Isherwood Way Fremont, CA 94536, 1st Tuesday and 3rd Saturday, 9AM-12PM.
Annual and special events often have plant doctor booths hosted by Master Gardeners
* Earth Day festivals
* and more - keep an eye on our website for details of upcoming activities!
The University of California Statewide Master Gardener Program has launched a new Web site to serve as an information portal for California gardeners. The UC Statewide Master Gardener Program staff designed the Web site to organize and extend UC's vast store of research-based information about gardening, landscapes and lawns to the public.