Contact Us - How to find Master Gardener Help
- Click here: ASK THE HELP DESK! (a form will pop up to walk you through the process)
- Email us at email@example.com Please tell us:
- Your name, phone number and city
- Problem description - if applicable: name of plant, when the problem began, history of watering, fertilizing, pruning, pesticides, etc.
- Photographs of the problem, if possible
224 West Winton Avenue, Room 134
Hayward, CA 94544
Complete our request form and our Speaker's Bureau will find the perfect speaker for your needs. We have a large selection of topics that we are ready to deliver, and can create a custom presentation for you as required. Complete your request to learn more.
Are you interested in having an Alameda County Master Gardener at your next tabling event? If so, please click here to fill out our request form. We appreciate your interest in our program and look forward to partnering with you.
- Alameda Farmer's Market, Corner of Haight & Webster- 1st & 3rd Saturdays, April - September from 9am-Noon
- Berkeley Farmer's Market, 1931 Center Street - Saturdays, April-September from 10am-2pm.
- Fremont Farmer's Market, 4080 Bay Street - 2nd Sunday, April through September
- Grand Lake Farmers Market, Corner of Grand Ave & Lake Park Ave - 2nd & 4th Saturdays, 4/11 through 9/12 from 9am-1pm.
- Livermore Farmer's Market, 2155 3rd Street between J & K - 1st & 3rd Thursdays, beginning in May from 4pm-8pm.
- Pleasanton Farmer's Market, Main & W. Angela - Saturdays (except 2nd Saturday of the month), March-September from 9am-1pm.
- San Leandro (Bayfair) Farmer's Market, Bayfair Center 15555 E 14th - 1st & 3rd Saturdays, May-September from 8:30am-12:30pm.
- Temescal Farmer's Market, 5300 Claremont, DMV Parking Lot - Sundays, April-October from 9 am-1pm
- * Lake Merritt Trials Garden, in the garden center behind 666 Bellvue Ave, Oakland: every Wednesday, 11AM-1PM all year, and 2nd and 4th Saturdays, 11AM-1PM from April through September.
- * Livermore Demonstration Garden, 3575 Greenville Rd, Livermore, 2nd Saturdays, 9AM-12PM.
- * Quarry Lakes Demonstration Garden, 2100 Isherwood Way Fremont, CA 94536, 1st Saturday and 3rd Tuesday, 9AM-12PM.
- *Albany Demonstration Garden, 900 Buchanan Street, Albany, CA 94706, 3rd Saturday 11AM-12PM
California Garden Web - Statewide Resources
The University of California Statewide Master Gardener Program created a web site to serve as an information portal for California gardeners. The UC Statewide Master Gardener Program staff designed the Web site to organize and extend UC's vast store of research-based information about gardening, landscapes and lawns to the public.